The N95 Respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the user. This product has a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against solid and liquid aerosols free of oil.
This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
- High Pressure Synthetic Blood Resistance. Protects wearer from exposure to airborne diseases such as COVID-19, influenza, or TB.
Designed to provide a maximum barrier protection with a close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles
- Fluid Resistance – ASTM F 1862 approved (Nelson Labs)Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and
- liquid aerosols that do not contain oil
- Meets NIOSH and Nelson Labs CFR 84.180
- Inhalation/Exhalation resistance tests
- Meets NIOSH CFR 84.181 Sodium Chloride (NaCl) – N95
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) = 99.9% @ 0.1 micron
- PFE – ASTM F 1215-89 approved (Nelson Labs)
- Flammability (Flame Spread) tested (Class 1)
- CPSC CS-191-53 and 16 CFR 1610 approved (Nelson Labs)CDC / FDA / NIOSH Approved TC-84A-9221
- Latex free
- 960 masks Per Case (packed in 48 inner boxes).
- Each inner box contains 20 masks individually wrapped.