Medical Protective Gowns
- Our gown chassis is built to meet the Level 1 Classification: Minimal risk, to be used, for example, during basic care, standard isolation, cover gown for visitors, or in a standard medical unit.
- These are constructed from single ply, non permeable, LDPE plastic film in a translucent blue.
- Each gown is 58”H which reaches about 6” below the knee and is manually tied at the back.
- Gowns have a dual row of perfs at the back of the neck hole to allow the user the ability to “tear away” the gown to minimize cross contamination.
- Each gown comes with thumb holes to “hold” the sleeves down if gloves are needed to be pulled over for increased protection.
- MSDS link for gown material: http://www.sasoltechdata.com/MSDS/LDPELF2220M.pdf